The Patient Awareness campaign was initiated by pfm medical to draw attention to and create awareness of breast cancer screening and treatment worldwide. At the start of the campaign, the focus is primarily on the geographic regions of Latin America and Asia.
The main focus of the awareness campaign is a series of self-produced videos. These are published on YouTube and embedded on the website, where they are accompanied by additional information and infographics. The content is promoted via social media.
pfm medical ag wanted to launch a global patient awareness campaign with the "Patient Awareness" campaign - in the first step on the topic of breast cancer. The focus regions are initially South America and Asia (incl. India). The anchor point of the campaign is the website, where content and especially videos are used to convey the information to the target group.
- Mobile First: the target group primarily uses the website via mobile devices.
- The website should be designed to be as accessible as possible.
Technical and design requirements:
- The project will be integrated into the existing TYPO3 installation, but with its own look & feel.
- Clear tidy design, short texts, many pictures and videos.
- Integration of social media buttons to the respective channels of the campaign.
- The structure and design of the website were implemented on the basis of the pfm medical CI guidelines. The color palette was optimized in consultation with pfm during the technical implementation.
- The layout was adapted to the various viewports by MFC. Technically, the website was created according to the mobile-first approach.
- With regard to accessibility, attention was paid to semantically correct HTML and the accessibility audits of Google Lighthouse were taken into account.