Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Düsseldorf
Concept development, Production and Management of product and Brand-based websites, as well as digital solutions at the Point of Sale.
|Name||Henkel AG & Co. KGaA|
|Sector||Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business segments: detergents/cleaning products, cosmetics/skincare and adhesive technologies.|
|Period||1999 – 2016|
- Relaunch and management of the DIY adhesive brand pages
- Cross-brand content management
- Relaunch of the target group split-screen pages (DIY and PRO)
- New developments for brand pages, microsites and promotional pages (national and international)
- Concept development, production and supervision of a consumer portal for Henkel consumer adhesives
- Production of a virtual Henkel adhesive adviser for use at the POS (predominantly in DIY stores)
- Adaptation of the POS advisory computer as an online adviser and for mobile websites and as a mobile app
Long-term cross-brand sponsorship promotion
Weekly sponsorship enquiries from amateur football clubs laid the foundation for the trikots-fuer-alle.de (jerseys for all) campaign, the concept development and integration of which was handled by Marketing Factory.
A user can put together their preferred jersey at trikots-fuer-alle.de A real-time preview helps them to select the brand logo and right colour combination. This real-time preview – like the entire ordering process – has been implemented in Flash.
Customers also have the opportunity to upload a photo of their team in their new outfits to the photo gallery and then have the poster-format photo sent to their home free of charge. The uploaded image can be ordered as many times as you wish.
Several hundred teams have been kitted out as part of this promotion – over 10,000 jerseys showcase Henkel’s adhesive brands at amateur football games every weekend.