We - Team Phoenix - are looking for reinforcement in the development team.
In our team, the focus is on complex TYPO3 installations with many individual developments and interfaces to third-party systems. You connect TYPO3 with the existing systems of our clients (e.g. CRM, ERP, DAM, PIM) and develop backend and frontend components based on TYPO3. Your responsibilities will also include the conception and implementation of complex extensions as well as the creation of technical specifications.
We work in a team - and together as a team (and with the client) we decide on the most suitable solution for our client and the respective project. You will work on investment recommendations and define, design and implement sustainable digital solutions.
But being a developer at MFC means much more than "just" programming. At MFC you are a solution-oriented consultant for the digital requirements of our clients and actively participate in jour fixe appointments and meetings with the client. You have an eye for the essentials and are able to adapt to our contact persons at the client.
If you also enjoy participating in community events - such as barcamps, developer days, conferences and webcamps - and presenting our team and our company there, then you'll be a perfect fit for our team!
What we are looking for:
For the fullfillment of this position, you:
- have practical experiences in professional TYPO3 development and have extended knowledge of TypoScript, PHP, Fluid, FAL, Composer, Symfony and Git.
- support the concept of open source and feel confident with tapping into DevOps.
- are an alert person, go through life with your eyes wide open, put existing processes into question and are not afraid to speak out on optimisation potentials.
- are open to new technologies, thirsty for knowledge and want to actively bring in your own ideas.
- are fluent in German and English (written and spoken), since we also serve clients whose corporate language is English
Additionally, it would be ideal, if you have already worked:
- under clean code principles, with domain-driven design, test-driven-development and have experiences with build automation.
What you can expect from us:
- We currently work in a hybrid model with two days per week in the office. If you want to come to the office more often, you are welcome to do so at any time.
- We value a collegial atmosphere, which is why we don't have steep hierarchies, but a relaxed working environment.
- We are one big team, which is divided into teams for the optimal support of our clients and projects.
- You will be part of our team.
- In our weekly team meeting, which usually takes place in the office, we share our thoughts, develop new ideas and plan the upcoming week.
- We also enjoy spending time together over cocktails or after-work beers.
- We foster individual development and support you to attend barcamps, conferences and workshops.
- Our agency lies directly within Düsseldorfs' Little Tokyo – easily accessible via car and train.
If you would like to become part of our team, please apply directly via our application form. We don't necessarily need a formal cover letter, but we are curious to know what interests you about this position.
After receiving your application, we will contact you as soon as possible and if everything fits, we will arrange a first interview. If we feel like it's a match, we will give you the opportunity to spend some time with us so that you get the chance to get to know your new team and your working environment.
You are looking forward to kickstart your career, but haven't gotten a lot of experience yet? Please don't hesitate to apply anyways – we'll gladly figure out how we can help you improve and broaden your skills!