At Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH in Düsseldorf, we have been developing complex digital solutions for our mostly medium-sized B2B customers for more than 25 years. Our work focuses on conceptualising, developing and maintaining web applications with TYPO3 as well as e-commerce platforms with Shopware.
If you want to take on responsibility within an agile environment and profit from a wide range of individual development opportunities as well as the opportunity realize your ideas of modern work organization with us – then you've come to the right place. You can expect a challenging job in an inspiring and friendly team between technological innovation and daily business. We prioritize a partnership based cooperation with our customers in order to be able to create valuable, sustainable and high-quality solutions with reliable delivery dates and dependable prices. On the flipside: A strict 9-to-5 work schedule, a fixed work place and definite, hour-based time tracking are way less important to us.
What your tasks are going to look like:
- You will develop valuable backend and frontend components based on TYPO3 – with a high degree of quality and efficiency. Your area of responsibility includes the conception and implementation of complex extensions and you will help to create technical specifications.
- You will integrate TYPO3 into our customers' infrastructures and create direct integrations into their CRM, ERP, DAM or PIM-systems.
- In close collaboration with your team and the customer, you will decide on the best solution and define, conceptualise and implement a sustainable backend architecture.
- Through (automatic) testing, code reviews and regular pair programming, you will ensure and improve code quality and knowledge distribution.
What we are looking for:
For the fullfillment of this position, you:
- ... have practical experiences in professional TYPO3 development.
- ... have extended knowledge of TypoScript, PHP, Fluid, FAL, Composer, Symfony and Git.
- ... feel confident with tapping into DevOps.
- ... bring a healthy mixture of perfectionism and pragmatism.
- ... support the concept of open source.
- ... are an alert person, go through life with your eyes wide open, put existing processes into question and are not afraid to speak out on optimisation potentials.
- ... are open to new technologies, thirsty for knowledge and want to actively bring in your own ideas.
- ... are fluent in german and english (written and spoken).
Additionally, it would be ideal, if you have already worked:
- ... under clean code principles, with domain-driven design, test-driven-development and have experiences with build automation.
What you can expect from us:
- You will receive an appropriate and fair salary.
- We offer a permanent full time position, but are also open for other flexible models.
- We are flexible in terms of your choice of workplace and are open for remote applications. However, we would prefer a hybrid model, since we have seen immense benefits when it comes to team collaboration through regular in-person team meetings.
- We make decisions based on expertise, not on hierarchy.
- A welcoming team, who likes to regularly take part in after work events, cocktail nights or lasertag.
- We foster individual development and support you to attend barcamps, conferences and workshops.
- We offer a relaxing, customizable work environment with modern hard- and software.
- Our agency lies directly within Düsseldorfs' Little Tokyo – easily accessible via car and train and perfect for lovers of the asian cuisine.
We don't expect you to provide us with a formal cover letter, but we would appreciate a short introduction letting us know, why you're interested in working with us. Once we have received your application, we will get back to you on a short notice and invite you to a first get-to-know call. Most of the time, this happens within one week of us receiving your application. If we – and you of course – feel like it's a match, we'll invite you to join our team for a couple of hours and get to know your potential new workplace as well as your future team mates.
Would you like to work with us? Send your application to email@example.com – We are looking forward to meeting you!
You are looking forward to kickstart your career, but haven't gotten a lot of experience yet? Please don't hesitate to apply anyways – we'll gladly figure out how we can help you improve and broaden your skills!