You are familiar with RAID controllers, VLANs and KVM virtualization? You know the structure of a typical Linux installation down to the kernel as well as all the tools it contains? You keep yourself informed about current events in the Linux environment and you are also familiar with the latest IT security topics? Then you are just the fit for us!
As a system administrator at Marketing Factory you are responsible for the administration, configuration and monitoring of all our Linux servers. However, we don't just want someone who makes sure that everything runs smoothly. We want someone who is interested in moving our company forward and not only maintaining our infrastructure, but also developing it further.
Our current tech stack
We currently operate and manage our own and our customers' systems in the following setup:
- Our own colocation hardware in Düsseldorf data center.
- Ganeti with KVM virtualization
- Operation under Gentoo Linux and Ubuntu
- Automatic provisioning of the systems by Puppet
- Source code management based on GitLab
- Docker containers and orchestration with Kubernetes
- Insights with Prometheus/Grafana, Icinga2 and Graylog