We - Team Phoenix - are looking for reinforcement in our project management team.
Being a project manager at MFC means more than just creating quotations and invoices. At MFC, you are a solution-oriented consultant for the digital requirements of our clients and ensure that both their and our projects run smoothly. This includes, among other things, preparing investment recommendations and quotations, creating and prioritizing tickets, as well as coordinating and scheduling appointments and meetings.
You always have an overall view of the ongoing project, are always attentive to all project participants and have the necessary intuition to recognize potential bottlenecks and pain points at an early stage and to initiate appropriate actions. We work in a team - and together as a team we decide on the most suitable solution for our client and the respective project.
We support projects with various technical focal points and as different as our projects are, so are our contact persons at the customer. As a project manager, you are always capable of adapting to your counterpart and providing him or her with the best possible support and advice.
In short, you pull the strings and bring colleagues, clients and third-party service providers together.
If you also also enjoy presenting our team and our company at trade fairs and events from time to time, then you'll be a perfect fit for our team!
That's what sets you apart:
- It would be ideal if you already have experience in project management in an agency environment.
- You always keep the overview even in confusing/complex projects.
- Strong communication skills: You can empathize with your counterpart and always strike the right note.
- You are able to present complex topics in an understandable way for non-technical contact persons.
- You go through life with both eyes open, you question existing processes and recognize unused potential for optimization.
- You are willing to learn new things, are open to new technologies and actively share your ideas.
- Since our team also serves customers whose corporate language is English, you should have fluent German and English skills (written and spoken).
- A basic knowledge of TYPO3 and/or Shopware is desirable.
This is what awaits you:
- We currently work in a hybrid model with two days per week in the office. If you want to come to the office more often, you are welcome to do so at any time.
- We value a collegial atmosphere, which is why we don't have steep hierarchies, but a relaxed working environment.
- We are one big team, which is divided into teams for the optimal support of our clients and projects.
- You will be part of our team.
- In our weekly team meeting, which usually takes place in the office, we share our thoughts, develop new ideas and plan the upcoming week.
- We also enjoy spending time together over cocktails or after-work beers.
- We foster individual development and support you to attend barcamps, conferences and workshops.
- Our agency lies directly within Düsseldorfs' Little Tokyo – easily accessible via car and train.
If you would like to become part of our team, please apply directly via our application form. We don't necessarily need a formal cover letter, but we are curious to know what interests you about this position.
After receiving your application, we will contact you as soon as possible and if everything fits, we will arrange a first interview. If we feel like it's a match, we will give you the opportunity to spend some time with us so that you get the chance to get to know your new team and your working environment.
You are looking forward to kickstart your career, but haven't gotten a lot of experience yet? Please don't hesitate to apply anyways – we'll gladly figure out how we can help you improve and broaden your skills!